|Job Type:||Full Time|
About Kmart Group
The Kmart Group is comprised of Kmart and Target, Catch, ANKO and the Kmart Group Asia sourcing business. It was formed as the Department Stores Division in February 2016 and rebranded to the Kmart Group in November 2018. The division operates 520 stores collectively, across Australia and New Zealand and employs more than 44,000 team members.
You’ll be joining a dynamic team with a fantastic culture where diversity is openly celebrated, and you’ll be challenged and supported to achieve personal and business goals. Expect a work environment that is highly collaborative, fast-paced, inclusive and progressive - with no two days the same! Our values – Think Customer, Take Care, Live Integrity, Grow Together and Reach Higher will resonate with you deeply and you’ll enjoy being part of a growing, iconic Australian business that has a fantastic culture that is non-hierarchical, diverse and inclusive.
What we’re looking for?
Reporting to the General Manager – Digital Technology, the role of Head of Architecture - Digital Tech is a key senior role responsible for achieving delivery and organisational goals by designing and overseeing the architectural technology vision, its design and execution across teams, ensuring fit for purpose, value for money and aligned to business priorities and IT strategy. This role will deliver contemporary architecture that enables continuous change at speed and will support the function by designing, developing and communicating architectural models, processes, tools and standards as they relate to the Digital Technology Domain.
To meet the challenges of this role, you will ideally possess the following skills and experience;
- Strong IT strategy development, socialisation and implementation at an enterprise level;
- You have deep expertise and knowledge of the data & digital domain with 10+ years of experience
- You have 4+ years of experience leading Architecture design for a technology focused organization
- You have experience with cloud environments specifically AWS, and others
- You love the technical challenges involved with defining the future of security
- You have a passion for educating and working with diverse technical teams
- High level engagement capabilities and held in high regard in previous organisations as a thought leader to business and tech decision makers;
- Previous experience leading the design and adherence to the architectural operating model
- High degree of coaching and mentoring experience of architects and design leads
- Ability to convey complex, technical ideas to the understanding of a non-technical audience.
You will be afforded autonomy and accountability in your role and have access to development opportunities across both Kmart and the Wesfarmers Group, excellent remuneration, inclusion in company bonus scheme & access to Wesfarmers share plan (both for eligible team members), free parking and benefits program including a discount card for Kmart, Coles, Target and Officeworks.
At Kmart Group we aim to ensure our teams reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
Candidates interested in this position should apply directly to this advertisement as we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.