|Job Type:||Full Time|
With more than 200 stores and employing over 34,000 people, Kmart is proud to be one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most successful retailers.
Serving the needs of Australian families is at the core of who we are as a business, that’s why we are driven to be the place customers rely on for low prices and making every day living brighter.
You’ll be joining a dynamic team with a fantastic culture where diversity is openly celebrated, and you’ll be challenged and supported to achieve personal and business goals. Expect a work environment that is highly collaborative, fast-paced, inclusive and progressive - with no two days the same!
What we’re looking for?
Kmart is building a platform from scratch to take our product offering to the world and help set Kmart up for future success in the online space.
Working closely with an agile end-to-end delivery team this role will provide a quality view to all phases of the SDLC helping them to deliver quality solutions. You will drive the adoption of automation testing tools as well as develop and execute automated testing suites. These test suites will then integrate into the existing CI/CD pipelines providing timely feedback.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
- Proven experience as a QA tester
- Suitable experience working with Agile frameworks and tracking of test cases and defects using JIRA and other test management software such as Zephyr
- Have integrated and provided ongoing measurement of test suites via CI/CD pipelines such as Jenkins, CircleCI or BuildKite
- Prior experience selecting and developing automated test cases using automation tools like Selenium, mobile test using Appium or Robotium
- Knowledge and experience around source control management tools like Github/BitBucket
- Experience with AWS platform services and Lambda-based application deployments, tools for mocking related services.
- Can perform functional, business process and regression testing (both manual and automated)
Your amazing analysis and problem solving skills, coupled with your ability to build rapport and prioritise tasks will hold you in good stead for this role.
- Development opportunities across Kmart and the Wesfarmers Group
- Excellent remuneration, a generous bonus scheme and access to the Wesfarmers share plan
- Discount card for Kmart, Coles, Target and Officeworks
- Support of flexible working
- Casual dress
At Kmart we aim to ensure our teams reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
Candidates interested in this position should apply directly to this advertisement as we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.