|Job Type:||Full Time|
About Kmart Group
The Kmart Group is comprised of Kmart and Target, Catch, ANKO and the Kmart Group Asia sourcing business. It was formed as the Department Stores Division in February 2016 and rebranded to the Kmart Group in November 2018. The division operates 520 stores across Australia and New Zealand and employs more than 44,000 team members.
You’ll be joining a dynamic team with a fantastic culture where diversity is openly celebrated, and you’ll be challenged and supported to achieve personal and business goals. Expect a work environment that is highly collaborative, fast-paced, inclusive and progressive - with no two days the same! Our values – Think Customer, Take Care, Live Integrity, Grow Together and Reach Higher will resonate with you deeply and you’ll enjoy being part of a growing, iconic Australian business that has a fantastic culture that is non-hierarchical, diverse and inclusive.
What we’re looking for?
Kmart is currently embarking on a large scale project to build a digital eco system that will take Kmart into the future. As such we are looking to recruit a Senior Business Analyst, to be a part of this Agile digital team to facilitate the business analysis and engagement process with all stakeholders primarily focusing on delivering a proactive contribution to business strategy, innovation and knowledge base, in line with Kmart’s values.
To be successful in this role, you will thrive in an Agile environment. Your experience working in squads and your ability to understand business problems and facilitate value-driven solutions by way of user stories will hold you in good stead for this role. As will your solid Agile background and experience, coupled with your stakeholder management skills.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Understand complex business landscapes and clearly articulate business needs from a varied group of stakeholders
- Translate business needs into system or product requirements with clear, concise and testable user stories & process flows
- Identify and communicate any requirement dependencies, issues or risks identified through the analysis process
- Ensure requirements are understood by developers from capability inception to story kick offs and constant communication throughout the development process
- Contribute to the team’s understanding and prioritisation during planning meetings, retrospectives and showcases
- Participate in estimation sessions by describing the requirements and clarifying any questions raised; address any requirement questions or issues that arise during the delivery process; support production issues with your analytical skills
- Facilitate and participate in team standups, retrospectives & iteration planning sessions; communicate constantly with key stakeholders, team mates and other people throughout the company
This is an exciting time to join Kmart’s Online team as we seek to continue to adapt to position ourselves so that we can support Kmart’s future direction.
You will be afforded autonomy and accountability in your role and have access to development opportunities across both Kmart and the Wesfarmers Group, excellent remuneration, inclusion in company bonus scheme & access to Wesfarmers share plan (both for eligible team members), free parking and benefits program including a discount card for Kmart, Coles, Target and Officeworks.
At Kmart Group we aim to ensure our teams reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
Candidates interested in this position should apply directly to this advertisement as we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.