|Job Type:||Full Time|
With more than 260 stores and employing over 44,000 people, Kmart is proud to be one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most successful retailers.
Serving the needs of Australian families is at the core of who we are as a business, that’s why we are driven to be the place customers rely on for low prices and making every day living brighter.
You’ll be joining a dynamic team with a fantastic culture where diversity is openly celebrated, and you’ll be challenged and supported to achieve personal and business goals. Expect a work environment that is highly collaborative, fast-paced, inclusive and progressive - with no two days the same! Our values – Think Customer, Take Care, Live Integrity, Grow Together and Reach Higher will resonate with you deeply and you’ll enjoy being part of a growing, iconic Australian business that has a fantastic culture that is non-hierarchical, diverse and inclusive.
What we’re looking for?
Reporting in to the Digital Insights Manager, we are seeking an experienced and talented Web Analytics expert for a 12-month fixed term contract who will:
- Work with the Online business teams to analyse web based business models to improve business performance
- Analyse current channel and campaign performance including activity drivers to uncover and quantify opportunities for digital experience improvement
- Stay informed about, communicate and apply new and current trends and best practices in ecommerce analytics
- Collaborate with teams to formulate strategies and uncover opportunities to drive better decision making through a data driven approach
- Extract data, maintain data sets, design and implement reports and dashboards in Data Studio
- Work closely with other members of the insights and analytics teams to help deliver robust analytical solutions
To be successful in securing this role, you will ideally possess the following skills and experience;
- Bachelor's degree (Quantitative field with coding ability preferred eg. Computer science, Engineering, Statistics or similar)
- Prior experience in a ‘hands-on’ web analytics role combined with experience with data aggregation and visualisation tools,
- Experience with standard web analysis tools: eg Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics and Google suite products like Google Analytics 360 & Google tag manager
- You will also be a natural problem solver and a quick learner who likes working with data and visualisation tools that enjoys working with customers in larger Enterprises and helping them solve problems and meet their digital business objectives
- Sound knowledge of Google Marketing Platform products, principally Google Analytics 360 and Optimize
- Strong data visualisation and communication skills (both written & verbal) - to present data driven insights to stakeholders in a clear and effective manner
- Experience in designing, developing and implementing customer segmentation and audiences
- Familiarity with optimisation tools and approaches for A/B and multivariate testing, e.g. Optimizely, Optimize
- Experience with Data Layer specifications and Tag Management tools, principally Google Tag Manager combined with experience with Digital Attribution
You will be afforded autonomy and accountability in your role and have access to development opportunities across both Kmart and the Wesfarmers Group, excellent remuneration, inclusion in company bonus scheme & access to Wesfarmers share plan (both for eligible team members), free parking and benefits program including a discount card for Kmart, Target and Officeworks.
At Kmart we aim to ensure our teams reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
Candidates interested in this position should apply directly to this advertisement as we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.