|Job Type:||Full Time|
With more than 260 stores and employing over 44,000 people, Kmart is proud to be one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most successful retailers.
Serving the needs of Australian families is at the core of who we are as a business, that’s why we are driven to be the place customers rely on for low prices and making every day living brighter.
You’ll be joining a dynamic team with a fantastic culture where diversity is openly celebrated, and you’ll be challenged and supported to achieve personal and business goals. Expect a work environment that is highly collaborative, fast-paced, inclusive and progressive - with no two days the same!
What we’re looking for?
We need a collaborative, innovative and motivated Solution Architect to join our team on a 6 mth fixed term contract , to support the renewal of our supply chain technology environment. Working alongside business and technology stakeholders, this role will see you understanding the future Kmart supply chain strategy, designing the technology architecture to support this strategy and defining the roadmap to introduce technology within this roadmap. To achieve this, a great understanding of supply chain technology, including evolving trends, and a forward thinking approach is a must.
Kmart has embarked on a journey of widespread digital transformation, involving architecture and application modernisation. We have lots of exciting opportunities to work on and see this role being key to ensuring that these are being approached in ways that allow us to leverage technology to its fullest potential.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Strong Supply Chain experience including Warehouse and Transport Management systems.
- Ability to define a software architecture that leverages ongoing technology evolution in the supply chain space
- Experience building and communicating roadmaps for supply chain technology
- Understanding and exposure to evolving supply chain technology trends including automation
- Experience in RFP and solution selection processes
- Ability to engage with multiple stakeholders to conduct workshops and design solutions that are practical, future proof, and aligned to strategy
- Ability to convey complex, technical ideas in a way that a non-technical audience understands
- Great decision making, relationship building and communication skills
- Development opportunities across Kmart and the Wesfarmers Group
- Excellent remuneration, a generous bonus scheme and access to the Wesfarmers share plan
- Discount card for Kmart, Target and Officeworks
- Support of flexible working
- Casual dress and free onsite parking
At Kmart we aim to ensure our teams reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
Candidates interested in this position should apply directly to this advertisement as we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.