|Job Type:||Full Time|
With more than 260 stores and employing over 44,000 people, Kmart is proud to be one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most successful retailers.
Serving the needs of Australian and New Zealand families is at the core of who we are as a business, that’s why we are driven to be the place customers rely on for low prices and making every day living brighter.
You’ll be joining a dynamic team with a fantastic culture where diversity is openly celebrated, and you’ll be challenged and supported to achieve personal and business goals. Expect a work environment that is highly collaborative, fast-paced, inclusive and progressive - with no two days the same! Our values – Think Customer, Take Care, Live Integrity, Grow Together and Reach Higher will resonate with you deeply and you’ll enjoy being part of a growing, iconic Australian business that has a fantastic culture that is non-hierarchical, diverse and inclusive.
What are we looking for?
We are now seeking an experienced Digital Art Director/Designer to assist in the concept design and production of digital creative campaigns for Kmart across its social media, E-commerce, email and display channels. Some of the key responsibilities for this role will include the following;
- Ideation and concepting – Develop ideas and concepts, produce compelling commercially focused creative campaigns, takes a strategic approach to creative brief
- Presenting to key stakeholders – presents to and manages key stake holders from initial ideas through to production and execution
- Art directing – Attends photoshoots, directs stills and video shoots
- Production and Asset preparation – selects and prepares files for presentation and upload, editing videos and briefs retoucher
This role will give you the opportunity to work collaboratively with both internal and external parties to ensure needs of the Creative team and wider business are continually met. To be successful in securing this role, you will ideally possess the following skills and experience;
- Formal qualifications in Diploma of Graphic Arts, Bachelor of multimedia (or similar related)
- Previous design experience working with advertising agencies or design studio
- Experience managing multiple work streams and engaging key stakeholders
- Experience concepting, presenting, producing high quality digital communications
- Understanding, experience and expertise in working across our main digital channels – Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Experience in graphic design, art direction of photoshoots, video editing and animation combined with an ability to concept storyboards and communicate ideas
- Adobe suite including: Indesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator & Sketch (those with HTML 5 and UX experience would be an advantage)
- Basic understanding of code and of digital processes and project management
- Ability to work collaboratively and proactively and manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills
You will benefit from joining an amazing business and a dynamic team who are all committed to the success of Kmart and providing our customers with a great shopping experience. Our values – Think Customer, Take Care, Live Integrity, Grow Together and Reach Higher will resonate with you deeply and you’ll enjoy being part of a growing, iconic Australian business that has a fantastic culture that is non-hierarchical, diverse and inclusive. Your work environment will be highly collaborative, fast-paced and progressive, with no two days the same!
You will be afforded autonomy and accountability in your role and have access to development opportunities across both Kmart and the Wesfarmers Group, excellent remuneration, inclusion in employee bonus scheme & access to Wesfarmers share plan (both for eligible team members), free parking and benefits program including a discount card for Kmart, Coles, Target and Officeworks.
At Kmart we aim to ensure our teams reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
Candidates interested in this position should apply directly to this advertisement as we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.