|Job Type:||Full Time|
With more than 200 stores and employing over 34,000 people, Kmart is proud to be one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most successful retailers.
Serving the needs of Australian families is at the core of who we are as a business, that’s why we are driven to be the place customers rely on for low prices and making every day living brighter.
You’ll be joining a dynamic team with a fantastic culture where diversity is openly celebrated, and you’ll be challenged and supported to achieve personal and business goals. Expect a work environment that is highly collaborative, fast-paced, inclusive and progressive - with no two days the same!
What we’re looking for?
Kmart is currently looking to hire an Inventory Specialist, reporting into the Inventory Manager (Stores), responsible for maximising on-shelf availability whilst optimising location inventory turns and minimising supply chain costs. This role is a 9 month fixed term contract.
Essential to your success in these roles, you will require the following:
- Strong understanding and demonstrable experience with merchandise forecasting and replenishment;
- Amazing influencing, communication and collaboration skills with outstanding stakeholder management;
- Strong affinity with stores and the inventory challenges they experience and the ability to analyse and resolve these challenges proactively
- Solid organisational and planning skills;
- Development opportunities across Kmart and the Wesfarmers Group
- Excellent remuneration, a generous bonus scheme and access to the Wesfarmers share plan
- Discount card for Kmart, Coles, Target and Officeworks
- Support of flexible working
- Casual dress and free onsite parking