|Job Type:||Full Time|
With more than 200 stores and employing over 34,000 people, Kmart is proud to be one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most successful retailers.
Serving the needs of Australian families is at the core of who we are as a business, that’s why we are driven to be the place customers rely on for low prices and making every day living brighter.
You’ll be joining a dynamic team with a fantastic culture where diversity is openly celebrated, and you’ll be challenged and supported to achieve personal and business goals. Expect a work environment that is highly collaborative, fast-paced, inclusive and progressive - with no two days the same!
What we’re looking for?
Kmart currently has a requirement for a Merchandise Data Business Analyst to join the team. This role will be responsible for building a data governance operating model and data governance roadmaps including strategic priorities.
You will strive to ensure sustainable, relevant solutions to business data problems are explored, assessed and delivered as well as researching future trends and ensuring project activities and roadmaps are aligned with business, change and communication strategies.
To be successful in this role, your previous experience in data govenance related roles, coupled wih your industry knowledge around data integrity and data protection management practices will hold you in good stead.
Your skills and experience in the following areas will also help you succeed:
- Change management – liaising wih stakeholders and leading as an agent of change both formally and informally;
- Communicating and influencing is a collaborative and profeesional manner is essential to this roles success;
- Delivering Governance projects wilst ensuring business processes are continuously analysed and improved.
- Development opportunities across Kmart and the Wesfarmers Group
- Excellent remuneration, a generous bonus scheme and access to the Wesfarmers share plan
- Discount card for Kmart, Coles, Target and Officeworks
- Support of flexible working
- Casual dress and free onsite parking