|Job Type:||Full Time|
As Australia’s brightest retail star, we have experienced great success in recent times but for Kmart this is just the beginning of our exciting journey ahead! We have big plans in place to ensure we deliver our vision and significantly expand our business. With more new stores opening across Australia and New Zealand, the growth of our online business and expansion into new markets, we are on a mission to improve the Kmart shopping experience for all our customers, who are at the heart of everything we do. There has never been a more irresistible time to join Kmart!
You’ll be joining a dynamic team with a fantastic culture where diversity is openly celebrated, and you’ll be challenged and supported to achieve personal and business goals. Expect a work environment that is highly collaborative, fast-paced, inclusive and progressive - with no two days the same! Our values – Think Customer, Take Care, Live Integrity, Grow Together and Reach Higher will resonate with you deeply and you’ll enjoy being part of a growing, iconic Australian business that has a fantastic culture that is non-hierarchical, diverse and inclusive.
What we’re looking for?
As a result of continued online growth and future strategy plans, we are looking for an Online Product Content Manager to join the Online Merchandise team with the key focus of developing capability across product and editorial content to deliver a world class online experience. This role will allow you to become a key contributor to further enhancing the experience we offer our online customers and will be responsible for the following;
- Manage the end-to-end online content (product & editorial content) process, including content production, creative direction, product data collection, copy and product management systems. Engage relevant stakeholders as required
- Maintain a high quality and productive product management and content process to deliver low cost innovation – by leveraging internal and external partners and refining operational processes
- Manage and drive the Online Content Strategy, which is customer centric and elevates the onsite experience and category trade strategies
- Lead the production, upload and maintenance for all digital content for product detail pages, customer messaging and editorial content, including UGC
- Lead the creative direction from an image photography and content perspective, aligning with brand guidelines and UX principals
- Understand the customer and their changing consumer needs and behaviours to deliver a world class experience
- Analyse results, draw conclusions and make improvements, especially when results are not to expectations
To be successful in securing this role, you will ideally possess the following skills and experience;
- 6 - 10 years’ experience in content production, design or ecommerce field
- Online retail experience with a proven understanding of online content processes and digital marketing
- Design, UX or photography experience, with an understanding of the studio and creative briefing process
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- A strong understanding of design, creative and photography process working with external agencies and studios
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Excellent commercial acumen with experience in managing budgets
- Strong understanding of online content and ranging, including optimising for high rank on Google (SEO) as well as on-site search
Shows initiative to solve customer problems and reach higher to deliver sales and customer outcomes beyond expectations
You will benefit from joining an amazing business and a dynamic team who are all committed to the success of Kmart and providing our customers with a great shopping experience. Our values – Think Customer, Take Care, Live Integrity, Grow Together and Reach Higher will resonate with you deeply and you’ll enjoy being part of a growing, iconic Australian business that has a fantastic culture that is non-hierarchical, diverse and inclusive. Your work environment will be highly collaborative, fast-paced and progressive, with no two days the same!
You will be afforded autonomy and accountability in your role and have access to development opportunities across both Kmart and the Wesfarmers Group, excellent remuneration, inclusion in company bonus scheme & access to Wesfarmers share plan (both for eligible team members), free parking and benefits program including a discount card for Kmart, Target and Officeworks.
At Kmart we aim to ensure our teams reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
Candidates interested in this position should apply directly to this advertisement as we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.