We are seeking Expressions of Interest from experienced Tradespeople and Semi-Skilled candidates to join our casual pool for upcoming shutdown work at Vales Point Power Station located in Lake Macquarie, NSW.
The shutdown is due to commence in April 2021 until approximately June 2021 with 6 days on 1 day off roster.
To be successfully considered for this role, you will have:
- Experience in your designated field within the Power Station industry.
- Relevant trade qualification, licences, tickets (including a white card) and full working rights within Australia.
- Strong safety focus and ability to work effectively within a team environment.
We are seeking Expressions of Interest from:
- Confined Space Hole Watchers
- Mechanical Fitters
- Pressure Welders
- Riggers – Intermediate or Advanced level preferred
- Scaffolders - Intermediate or Advanced level preferred
- Sheet metal workers
- Trades Assistants/Labourers
WHAT WE OFFER
- Casual shutdown work with the potential for ongoing casual work
- Competitive hourly rate
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
Please submit your online application via below link. For technical queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach a current resume with your application and ensure your Point of Hire/contact details are up to date in the system.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.