|Location:||Southbank - Flexible Options|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Energy Safe Victoria (ESV) is Victoria's safety regulator responsible for electricity, gas and pipeline safety. Our role is to ensure that Victorian gas and electricity industries are safe and meet community expectations. We are also responsible for licensing and registering electricians, and educating the community about energy safety. Our people come from a wide range of professions with diverse skills and experience driving the success of ESV.
About the opportunity
We have an exciting 6 month fixed-term opportunity reporting to the Head of Risk and Strategy, as the Strategy Analyst you will be responsible for reviewing, supporting and managing major project deliverables.This includes establishing a formal strategic planning process, including alignment with the Commission operating rhythm.
- Assist the Head of Risk and Strategy to manage the annual strategy lifecycle to produce strategy drafts and ESV's annual Corporate Plan.
- Assess strategy inputs and data analytical outputs to support the development of strategic options.
- Facilitate, document, and coordinate workshops and processes with various key stakeholders to identify strategy inputs and positions.
- Assist the Head of Risk and Strategy to design and establish a revised enterprise risk management approach.
- Identify, analyse and maintain ESV's understanding of strategic risks.
- Design and document elements of ESV's strategy lifecycle.
To be successful, you'll have:
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to organisational strategy development.
- Demonstrable experience working within organisational strategy lifecycle and processes.
- Stakeholder engagement and coordination competencies.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to define strategic problems and identify solution options.
- Strong project management skillsets to scope, design and deliver business requirements.
- Highly developed organisational and coordination skills with attention to detail.
Why join us?
At Energy Safe Victoria we offer roles that enable our people to feel valued by making a meaningful contribution to the Victorian community. We pride ourselves on our collaborative and supportive culture, and support the skills and career development of our people through regular leaning, development and growth opportunities.
How to apply
Please refer to the available position description to assess your suitability and submit your current resume and cover letter via the Apply button. ESV will conduct relevant and required checks about applicants and the information provided with an application. Such checks will include but are not limited to:
- ESV contacting current and previous employer(s) to substantiate employment history, past conduct and performance is required.
- A satisfactory National Police Check will be required (for all non-ESV employees).
Please note that the location for this opportunity may temporarily be working from home due to the current requirements for all Victorians to practice social distancing amid the pandemic.