|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of programming experience in Python, Java, Ruby and/or C++.
- 2 years of experience working with web technologies such as HTTP, HTML, XML, etc.
- Experience with SQL, Linux, and cloud/distributed computing platforms (e.g., BigQuery/Hadoop, App Engine, etc.).
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience, and comfort presenting technical materials to large groups.
About the job
gTech’s Professional Services team takes a creative, collaborative, and customer-centric approach to provide foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to top advertiser and publisher customers. Through technical implementation, optimization, and key solutions, gTech Professional Services helps customers attain their business goals while building long-term capabilities.
The Customer Solutions Engineering team is responsible for developing innovative, cutting-edge solutions to the business challenges faced by the world’s largest advertisers. We work as a key technical partner for our Sales teams, where your coding abilities, communication skills, desire to solve complex challenges, passion for scale and big data and business acumen, will all be leveraged to develop answers to questions most don’t even know to ask. Your solutions will take many forms, from prototypes and demos to education; all with the technology resources of Google to back it up.
As a Customer Solutions Engineer, you'll identify and prioritize projects, and see the unique business challenges faced by advertisers. Working across the entire organization, you will have the chance to leverage your wide-ranging experience and skill-set to find the best solution for the challenges at hand.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of solution-oriented trusted advisors support millions of customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Provide technical consulting services and guidance around Google APIs and cloud platforms to help clients develop cutting-edge applications across products.
- Work closely with customers to understand underlying business challenges. Cultivate relationships with the sales team and customers, then leverage these relationships to identify and develop innovative technical solutions that lead to more advertising business.
- Work across Sales, Support and Product teams to provide innovative solutions to real-world challenges.
- Propose, design, create and present prototypes, demos and proofs-of-concept to a wide variety of audiences, from Engineers to marketing professionals.
- Leverage Google’s cloud infrastructure and Big Data analytics systems to achieve your goals.