|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Functional Area: Digital Services
Location: Sydney, Australia
Work Rights: AU/NZ Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
Travel: up to 10%
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Ericsson Australia is hiring! We are currently searching for a Domain Sales Manager to lead and drive customer engagements at CxO/Director level within a key customer in Australia.
The successful candidate will be directly responsible for strategically generating growth across an existing account and supporting the Key Account Managers (KAM’s) & Account Managers to reach sales targets through pro-active and re-active development of new business. Partnering with different C-level contacts across the designated customer account, you will strategize new ways to expand business opportunities.
Domain experience in 5GC, Cloud Packet Core, Distributed Cloud , Cloud Communication is required for this role.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Together with Account Manager drive all pre-sales engagement for Key Account Management team as a technology specialist
- Work at a strategic level identifying leads and opportunities as well as taking the role of end-to-end technical solution lead (CSR) in a specific engagement
- Participate in setting strategic direction and scorecard measures for the KAM
- Contribute to the successful delivery of existing contracts and identify future sales growth opportunities
- Analyse and understand individual customer/client needs and architect a solution that uniquely fits those needs to respond to the customer challenges
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have good technical skills in Cloud, BSS, OSS, Core (EPC, IMS)
- Excellent Customer influencing skills specifically the ability to communicate technically the value of a proposed solution
- Have a solid technical background with previous responsibility for pre-sales, proposal development, product management, deal closure and building customer solutions
- Have proven senior engagement experience within the telecommunications/IT industry and ability to demonstrate technical value and close deals
- Build positive relationships with decision makers by developing an extensive understanding of the customers overall business from a network evolution perspective
- Be committed to delivering results and strive to learn to better understand customer business objectives.
What's in it for you!
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Ericsson Australia Employee Benefits
- Wellness: Ericsson Australia offers a variety of programs crafted to support your physical and emotional wellbeing
- Paid Time Off: We encourage all employees to switch off to recuperate and recharge through paid time off.
- Work Conditions: If you are looking to find better work / life balance, speak to us about flexible work arrangements**
- Employee Discounts: We offer employees access to discounted health insurance, groceries and entertainment through our partner providers.
- Employee Development: Working at Ericsson gives you access to Degreed, an integrated learning platform where you can learn, upskill, develop and measure your skills.
- Awards: Ericsson values dedication, and we regularly recognise employee commitment through award programs i.e. service awards and peer recognition
** please speak to your recruiter.
Every year, more than 10 000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work® Institute’s methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces across business, academia and government organizations. Ericsson Australia has been Great Place to Work Certified™ in 2020.
Ericsson Australia has been endorsed as a WORK180 Employer for Women in 2020. WORK180 is an advocate for working women, who provide job applicants with a transparent directory of endorsed employers who support diversity, inclusion and equality.
Ericsson Australia has also been awarded WORK180 Flex Able Certification in 2020 after an evidence-based audit to ensure we have the cultural, structural and technological enablers in place to allow genuine flexible work arrangements to flourish.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID 19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Sales Management, Manager, Technology, Sales, Management