|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
An excellent opportunity is currently available for a Stabilisation Road Worker who is looking to develop their career and keen to move into the Road Surfacing industry. This role will suit someone looking for an all-rounder type of job with aspirations to become a leading hand / supervisor in the coming years. This work is mostly regional and working away from home is a requirement for the job.
- Current HR, HC or MC License
- Current General Construction Induction card
- Previous experience in Stabilising, Road Construction or Earthmoving
- Willing to operate various machinery and assist with labouring work when required
- A strong team player with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
- Enthusiastic attitude and keen to learn
- Positive can-do attitude
- The ability to work regional and intrastate for periods of time as required
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
With your application, please ensure you attach a copy of your Resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0437 295 356
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.