|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Career development opportunity
- Based in Lindisfarne
We have an exciting opportunity on offer for recent Engineering Graduates (Mechanical or Civil) wanting to develop their career within an ASX listed company. We are looking for ambitious, driven, innovative team players that are customer focussed. You will have a true passion for your chosen field and a desire to contribute and succeed.
This is a hands-on role with a broad remit, there will be a variety of onsite duties including but not limited to; safety, stock takes, operation of the plant, rostering, customer service, and laboratory testing.
You will be given exposure to all operational facets of our business and, after a period of 2 years or so, will rotate into various areas of our Tasmanian Roads business. These areas include; Manufacturing and laboratory, Estimating, Asphalt Contracting, Road Maintenance, and our Civil and Structures business, VEC Civil Engineering.
This is a great opportunity for a future leader and a chance to build a pathway to project engineering and management across our broader Tasmanian business.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Enthusiastic to learn you will be flexible in the tasks required of you including site-based labour – allowing you to gain hands-on knowledge of everything Downer has to offer
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
- Have the courage to challenge yourself and try new things
- Be outcome-focused and have strong communication, organisational and problem-solving skills
What’s on offer for you:
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
We do not accept applications via email however for more information, please contact – Samantha Temple – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner on E: Samantha.Temple@downergroup.com
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.