|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Permanent opportunity
- Long term government contract
- Based in Benalla – not FIFO
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
Due to continued business growth, we have two early career opportunities for Civil Site Engineers to join our high performing team based in Benalla delivering North Eastern Maintenance Alliance – road maintenance contract. This is a great time to join a highly successful business that has earned a trusted reputation on the quality of service.
Ideally, you are keen to develop a long-term career within road asset management with an industry leader. You will enjoy working in a collaborative team that supports ongoing career growth and provides an engaging working environment. This role will support the Asset Strategy and Planning Team to deliver evidence-based whole of life strategies for management and maintenance of regional road assets.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Civil Engineering or related disciplines
- Exposure to civil construction would be highly advantageous but not essential
- Have a willingness and enthusiasm to learn all aspects of our operations
- An understanding of planning, execution and reporting of projects
- Be outcome-focused and have strong communication, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Some demonstrated ability to work with people both in a team and autonomously
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Proficient computer skills in particular Project and Excel – spatial tools, (ArcGIS or similar highly regarded)
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a Zero harm environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, high performing team orientated environment
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- Career growth opportunity within an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email Helen.email@example.com
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to closing date – applications may also close before this date.
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.