|Job Type:||Full Time|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified Training Lead - Non-Gaming (Hotels, Food and Beverage) to join the Crown Sydney team. Reporting to the Group Training Manager - Non-Gaming, the Training Lead will be responsible for leading the delivery of the training strategy and vision for the Hotel, Food and Beverage portfolios. The Training Lead plays a critical role in ensuring the development of competent employees through the effective leadership of the team.
Key selection criteria:
- Demonstrated experience in Identifying training needs and developing proactive solutions in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Coordinating and participation in validation and moderation of training content
- Proven ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships across a large -scale business
- A strong knowledge of maintaining RTO standards and compliance with AFQ standards and frameworks
- Ensuring compliance with, and adherence to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Able to collaborate across the business and build stakeholder relationships
- Able to empower/lead a team as well as give them autonomy to get the job done
What we offer you:
- The chance to be a part of a highly sought-after pre-opening team
- Free meals at our staff restaurant
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Discounts across the Crown venues
How to apply:
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and believe you have the tools to learn and be part of our award –winning team, please apply now!
Applications close: Sunday 29th November 2020
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.