What you'll contribute to
Toyota are looking to acquire the services of a Senior Account Manager with extensive Automotive Dealership and DMS (Revolution/TUNE) functionality knowhow to join Toyota's Southern Region.
As the Senior Account Manager, you'll be primarily responsible for managing existing TUNE Dealers, enhancing the utilisation of the TUNE DMS and providing a point of contact within TUNE for the Dealer in order to enhance Dealer satisfaction, profitability, logistics and performance for the Toyota and Lexus brands.
As well as managing a territory across Victorian and Tasmania, you'll act as an ambassador and trusted business partner. Fostering mutually beneficial business relationships and providing functionality expertise across Toyota's TUNE DMS.
How you'll make an impact
- Implement and support agreed Dealer Management Systems, processes and procedures consistent with set policies in order to meet objectives and expectations of stakeholders.
- Provide advice on and assist stakeholders in the development of policies and standards that support the Dealer network in order to service dealers and align activities to the overall objectives of franchise development.
- Ensure ongoing stakeholder relationship management and support to maintain strategic partnerships, align business functions, resolve complex issues, contribute to countermeasures and improve business processes to minimise risk and support franchise development and expansion.
- Coordinate and facilitate forums to ensure that services, enhancements, progress and issues are clearly communicated to all stakeholders.
- Monitor and analyse performance against targets for own area and recommends countermeasures where required in order to ensure that agreed objectives can be achieved.
- Provide support to customers who utilise the Dealer Management Systems, to identify risks, opportunities and improve engagement of stakeholders.
- Monitor own tasks with respect to compliance with all relevant regulations and statutory requirements in order to minimise Toyota's risk exposure and liabilities.
What we're looking for
- Degree qualification in Business Management, IT or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5+ years' accumulative experience.
- Experience in Customer Facing, Territory Management and Relationship Management
- Ability to manage stakeholders and achieve outcomes in a complex environment
- Understanding of Dealer operations and systems
- Experience and understanding of TUNE DMS or similar is highly desirable
Life at Toyota & What we offer you
At Toyota, anything is possible, and we believe in our people to make it happen. We're proud of every single one of them and give the recognition and reward they deserve. From comprehensive remuneration packages to flexible working conditions and healthcare, we invest in our people to make their career as great as it can be.
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.