|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Think about how the way you work has evolved. Work today requires collaboration and involves teams spread across time zones. More effective collaboration helps organizations work smarter.
Cisco’s Cognitive Collaboration technology puts people and teams first. Cisco Webex and the suite of cloud collaboration tools from Cisco, delivers personalized experiences for the modern workforce.
We are looking for passionate sales engineers to join the Cloud Collaboration team in Cisco Australia. You would fit in, if you are passionate about helping organizations get the best out of their employees, by offering them the best-in-class Cloud based collaboration solutions from Cisco.
What You Will Do
As a customer-focused technical sales professional, you'll help our customers design their collaboration strategy and choose the right collaboration solutions for their organization by way of demonstrations, proof-of-concepts, pilots and product presentations.
- Understand and articulate Cisco Webex suite with customers
- White board the Webex Hybrid deployment models to technology decision makers
- Use consultative approach to understand customer’s business challenges and find creative solutions using Webex
- Deliver technology workshops and hands-on training for Cisco partners
- Prepare technical compliance and response to RFP/RFI
- Strong teammate and ability to work across boundaries
Who You Will Work With
Cisco Collaboration Sales Organization’s vision is empowering people to engage and innovate using Webex suite of virtual collaboration tools. This team is transforming business through the power of people and technology. You will guide and lead the customer engagements on cloud collaboration.
More than 95 percent of Fortune 500 companies now use Cisco Collaboration Solutions to build competitive advantage.
Who You are
You are a Technical Sales Professional with experience in selling Cloud Collaboration Solutions. You have an excellent understanding of Cisco products and solutions with background in technical sales.
- Minimum 5+ years of customer facing; technology sales experience
- Experience in UCaaS and/or other Cloud Collaboration technologies preferred
- Past experience working with Cisco Webex Meetings, Webex Calling, Webex Video Devices or Webex Contact Center is a bonus
- Understanding of the various offerings in the Collaboration market and a grasp of competitive differentiators
- Story-teller with strong presentation and product demonstration skills
- Coding and/or SaaS API hobbyists level skills are a bonus
- University degree in a technical field or equivalent is highly preferred
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!