|Location:||Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Operations and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Our Legal and Commercial Services professionals deliver and coordinate legal, contract and commercial advice and counsel in support of Accenture's business, working to manage and mitigate risk and ensure ethical behaviour and compliance with laws and company policies.
The Contract Manager will support the Client Engagement team to assist with the team’s delivery of commercial contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. This will include responsibly for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence, risks, maintaining associated documentation, and general contractual advisory services.
- Participates in Contract Management and Project Management teams to support contract and subcontract compliance.
- Identifies contract management issues and proposes solutions for approval.
- Escalates risks or issues that are not resolved to their Contract Management line manager.
- Transaction drafting and review of Statements of Work, Orders, Variations, Change Requests, Interims, LOAs
- Provides negotiation support for Head Terms development as required.
- Provides Proposal / RFX Review / NDA review activities.
- Independently applies Accenture specific contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects.
- Manages stakeholders of the Client Engagement team, Client counterpart contract managers, client procurement and business team members.
- Generates reports required to monitor contract compliance.
- Supports training activities for Contract Management personnel
- Active engagement in egional CM initiatives. Education:
- College degree required; advanced degree in business, contract management, law or engineering preferred.
- Membership in the International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) or National Contract, Management Association (NCMA) and professional certification beneficial but not essential. Work Experience:
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in the contract management / procurement / legal field.
- Exposure to Outsourcing or System Integration activities highly valued
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Working knowledge of Contract and Commercial Management and / or Procurement Category Management principles.
- Contract Law nous either gained through formal qualification or practice.
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
- Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to apply sound business judgment
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) Our people are our most important asset and as such we are continuously expanding our capability programs to provide you with opportunities to build and extend your professional, technical/functional and management skills. Continuous learning takes place through a broad variety of opportunities and type of work. Access to the latest technological innovations and Accenture's knowledge and expertise constitute a superb platform for your professional development. Your learning program will be determined by the requirements of your specific role but will usually involve specialized skills as well as personal and leadership development. You will work with your supervisor to determine what skills you need and how to build them.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day. We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act. We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Sara Francis is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.