|Job Type:||Full Time|
Client Account Lead / Industry Principle Director – Energy and Resources
In an era of energy transition and market disruption, the Accenture Resources industry helps businesses digitize, transform and reach the always-connected stakeholder. Do you recognize and understand the impact that technology, digital and human ingenuity on the industry? Are you passionate about shaping unique strategies that allow businesses to transform, succeed and lead? Do you lead by example?
Drive client value creation
- Understand the energy client’s business, priorities and leadership agenda
- Co-create with the client, articulate business transformation and drive an innovation agenda for the client
- Align the right teams or capabilities to enable (sell and deliver) a successful transformation/innovation agenda
- Build long-standing, trust-based relationships
- Establish self as a trusted advisor with the client C-suite through an in-depth understanding of the client as well as industry
- Build networks at Accenture to be able to bring the best of Accenture to the client
- Grow the business/account
- Drive sales, revenue and profitability, and responsible for account financials/key commercial processes for the account
- Help originate opportunities based on defined commercial pathways; drive innovative constructs and solutioning to grow business
- Delivery ownership and excellence
- Strong commercial and finance background
- Rich experience in industry and consulting with in-depth Energy industry expertise
- Demonstrate sustained client relations management experience at a C-suite level or operated at a senior management level in the industry role
- Experience of 10+ years in industry, consulting and account management experience; domestic Australia or Asia Pacific experience preferred
- Chartered Accountant / Equivalent commercial qualification
- Master’s degree in business administration (MBA) or post graduate degree in management preferred but at minimum a commercial qualification
What’s in-store for you?
- Learn and grow continuously: Build new skills, grow existing skills, develop new areas of expertise within functional, technical or industry areas of the business with Accenture’s unmatched 24/7 expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
- Innovate: Get access to resources that will allow you to leverage the latest technologies and bring innovation to life with the world’s most recognizable companies
- Thrive and advance: Grow your career as far as your ambitions take you.
- Truly human: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on your strengths, not stats
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day. We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act. We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Shienna Abella is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.