|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Project Manager (Technology) oversees all aspects of a project from planning, to execution through to implementation and transition. Expected projects will range from medium to large infrastructure projects and span periods from six months to multiple years.
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring projects are delivered according to the objectives, timeline and budget set out by the sponsor and the EPMO Governance Framework. The Project Manager monitors alignment between the project, technology functions and the wider business.
The impact you'll have
- You'll develop project management plans and be accountable for the end to end management of all project phases
- You'll effectively manage resources and provide clear leadership, daily support and guidance to foster a collaborative project team environment
- You'll ensure projects are delivered to meet business objectives and within the funding provided
- You'll actively identify, document, and assess risks, issues and dependencies impacting the project
- You'll effectively communicate project expectations to team members, stakeholders (internal and external), vendors and senior management to ensure the relevant information is disseminated in a timely manner and to the right audience
The talents you'll bring
- Strong experience in Project Managing Infrastructure projects, ideally with direct experience in mission critical safety and operational systems with physical site requirements
- Experience working in or closely with enterprise Networking teams (corporate and/or OT), and ideally experience working in or closely with information security teams
- Experience in leading or operating within a complex project environment integrating works across multiple sub-contractors and geographic locations
- Excellent communication, facilitation, problem solving, decision making, and influencing skills at all levels of an organisation
- Tertiary (ICT/Engineering) and/or professional certifications (PRINCE2, PMBOK, AIPM) desired
Transurban is driven by bringing people and places closer. The roads we plan, build, operate and maintain make communities stronger, across Australia and beyond. Together, we're building a future that marries traditional infrastructure with emerging technology. We're making roads ready for driverless cars and predicting accidents before they happen. We're getting people where they're going. And we're doing it faster, smarter and safer, for everyone.
Transurban is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Learn more about life at Transurban by visiting https://careers.transurban.com/life-at-transurban
Start changing the world around you. Apply now!