|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Utilise your strong credit experience and support our complex and sophisticated customers within Agribusiness
- Accelerate your business banking career through a kaleidoscope of role possibilities at NAB
- Place the customer at the centre of everything you do
The Deal Structuring & Execution (DS&E) business provides a differentiated specialist service proposition for larger, more complex and sophisticated customers, providing industry and credit specialist expertise. As the Senior Credit Associate you will be providing specialist credit support for our Agribusiness customers. Supporting the Director, Associate Director and Relationship Bankers in the analysis and credit preparation for larger, complex and more sophisticated customers. This will allow our bankers to spend more time in front of our customers which will result in stronger relationships.
In this role, a typical day for me will include:
- Assisting and accompany Director, Associate Director and Relationship Bankers in the preparation of complex and sophisticated customer lending applications to ensure they are completed in line with company standards
- Providing recommendations to the Director and Associate Director
- Attending customer meetings when appropriate
The purpose of my role:
- I will predominantly support the Director, Associate Director and Relationship Bankers in my team
- As the face of NAB, I recognise that first impressions do matter, and I am genuinely enthusiastic about providing a world-class customer experience
- I will be the bankers ‘Go-to guru’, enabling them to focus on broader strategic priorities with their customers
- Have a strong sense of team and understand the importance of team success
- Deeply understand the importance of my role in supporting the delivery of the right outcomes and balancing risk for the bank
Our purpose is to serve our customers well and help our communities prosper. We fund some of the most important infrastructure and industries in Tasmania – the businesses that make a difference.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or hold permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert, so let us know you’re interested in considering your next leadership role at NAB by applying today!
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.