|Job Type:||Full Time|
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
A fantastic career opportunity is now available for a Crew Leader to join our Maintenance team based in Neerabup, WA. As the Crew Leader, you will be responsible for managing the day to day on-site operations whilst maintaining a Zero Harm Safety Culture and ensuring sustainable growth of the business into the future. Identifying opportunities for cost savings, quality and safety improvement would also be looked upon favourably. You take accountability for delivering results and actively manage self-performance.
- Demonstrated experience within the civil road maintenance or waste management industry
- Demonstrated experience in a supervisory role or a proven track record of Team Leadership
- Effective supervision of personnel, plant, machinery and subcontractors on site
- Successful track record with planning, organising and time management
- Ability to demonstrate self-motivation and initiative
- Demonstrated ability with building relationships with key stakeholders
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Brand new facilities and equipment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" below and submit your application. For more information, please contact: Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0437 295 356
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.