It is the sum of everyone’s different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives that makes ours a strong and inclusive community. We are always seeking fresh new faces. Faces just like yours. Fresh faces wanted.
We are currently seeking an experienced Officer - Stores for a permanent opportunity within the Treatment and Resource Recovery group. Based at the Beenyup Wastewater Treatment Plant, this role will see you manage and maintain warehouses, kiosks, and satellite stores materials, inventory, consumables and tools. Ensuring goods receipting, parts and materials dispatch, stock takes, parts maintenance and cleaning, parts and materials returns and manage the rotable/repairable process.
- General support and participation in change management processes and support the delivery of services to meet customer requirements
- Warehouse requisition data entry and receipting of purchase orders for all materials, plant, tools and equipment including updating of the LAMS database
- Issue and control of inventory items including handling outward dispatch, loan tools including checking, testing, certification and compliance at receipt or despatch
- Maintain the inventory floor area to ensure efficient material storage and handling ensuring stock items are labelled
- Ensure inward goods and parts are received and managed so materials will be readily available
- Routine stocktaking
- Inspection and updating of lifting and safety equipment and spares
- General warehouse duties including security and cleaning
- Current C Class driver’s license
- Forklift license
- Dogging certificate (desirable)
- A background in warehousing, logistics, construction or mining
- Strong attention to detail, organised with good time management skills
- A hardworking team player with the ability to communicate effectively and provide a high quality customer focussed service
Apply: If you are interested in the above opportunity please submit a covering letter and resume that best demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of the role.
Applications close Wednesday 25th November 2020.
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete Pre-Employment screening which may include a medical, qualification check police clearance and Australian working rights check.
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace:
Water Corporation is committed to creating a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our community. How we will achieve this is outlined in our Diversity and Inclusion Management Plan and People Strategy.
We acknowledge the different skills, experiences and perspectives that people from diverse backgrounds including, race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation bring to the workplace, will only strengthen our workforce.