|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Based in Collins Street, Melbourne
- ASX listed organisation
- Full-time permanent position
Downer is an ASX listed and leading Infrastructure and Service business with a sizable footprint across Australia and New Zealand delivering projects large and small across a diverse range of industries. This opportunity is specifically working with the Downer Roads Services division in the role of Finance Business Partner, a critical function for the ongoing development of one of the most established of the Downer business segments.
As the Finance Business Partner , you will work specifically with two of our national business units - Bituminous Products and Specialist Services & Plant to monitor and analyse the business conditions and performance. You will be tasked with providing expert financial analysis on business as usual, as well as using financial data to identify and capitalise on potential opportunities for the growth of the business.
Reporting into and working with the leadership team you will work collaboratively with the finance and operational functions executing financial improvements and transformation projects from planning to completion.
You will have:
- Proven track record in a commercial finance function, ideally with a strong background in analytics, fixed assets accounting and business transformation
- Previous experience in infrastructure, construction, manufacturing is an advantage
- Hands-on business accounting experience, budgeting, forecasting, month-end and P&L management & reporting
- A history of delivering quantified successful outcomes through business improvement (e.g. Lean, 6 Sigma, PIP or proven project experience)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to break down complex matters for all stakeholders
- The ability to lead and mentor teams
- High attention to detail, with a successful working knowledge of policy, regulations, contractual requirements and risk
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- CPA or CA qualification
On offer is the opportunity to make your stamp on Downer, being a key player in the continuous evolution of market-leading ASX listed business, indirectly providing input to the strategic direction of the business unit.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email email@example.com
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the closing date – applications may also close before this date.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.