|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
What You'll Do:
Interested in being challenged and appreciated while embarking in a dynamic career? Be a part of an environment where colleagues become friends, and your individuality is celebrated? Where managers actively mentor and where creativity and ambition are valued and encouraged?
The Collaboration Virtual Sales Specialists (VSS) are responsible for driving Cisco Cloud Collaboration (Meetings, Calling & Video) revenue within the assigned territory. In this position, you will cultivate, support, and manage sales opportunities while using cutting-edge technologies to remotely connect with customers helping them work, learn, play, & communicate in todays ever changing workplace.
We are a hardworking, competitive, results-oriented, fast paced sales team; skilled at advancing deals through the sales cycle in collaboration with account teams, sales engineer, customer success and partners. Success will be dependent not only on the capability to sell, but also on the relationships developed with all involved in the business. This is a high-energy position requiring an individual to be deeply motivated and driven; it will also require someone who is equally comfortable working in a strategic and tactical capacity.
Who You'll Work With:
The Collaboration group is one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales teams and is the spring board for a rewarding career in Unified Communications. The VSS role serves as the talent engine for Cisco Field Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth.
We serve our customers through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions to drive relevant business outcomes. We are a global, dynamic team that brings excitement to the sales environment every day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better.
You will discover a creative, flexible and award-winning working environment (Fortunes #1 Best place to work 2 years running!) using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams adapt to respond to market changes and are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
- Work in a highly dynamic, constantly evolving market on the cutting edge meeting the worlds communication needs
- Develop a predictable pipeline of short, mid, and long-term business for our corporate customers and close deals while remaining highly competitive in the market space
- Work in highly collaborative environments to team with Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Marketing, and Channel Partners, Customer Success and more in the region to drive revenue and contribute to continued YoY growth rates
- Help to exceed customer expectations by identifying creative & impactful use cases that enable people to transform their businesses with the full Cisco cloud collaboration portfolio
- Maintain and lead detailed and accurate quarterly forecasting
- Motivate and build extended teams to utilize Cisco’s Sales organization, customer base and partner organization
- 3+ years’ B2B selling experience in similar or adjacent industry, start-up or consultancy company, ideally in sales with tech knowledge and SaaS Sales motion
- High motivation, Competitive nature, tenacity and drive
- The ability to comprehend technical material and concepts
- Experience owning the full sales cycle (developing and closing opportunities, working closely with customers and/or partners
- Shown success building new relationships, navigating complex organizations, and achieving against quota
- Passion about Sales and building positive relationships with customers
- Passion about IT and the ability to tap into technology
- Willingness to learn and launch sales experience and technology expertise
- The ability to tackle complex problems and respond with simple answers
- A history of career progression and desire for professional development
- Desire to participate and thrive in a team environment
- BS/BA Equivalent
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!