|Job Type:||Full Time|
Boral is Australia's largest construction materials and building supplier. We are seeking an experienced Product Designer (UI-CX).
Operating as part of a fast-moving, adaptive and collaborative agile team, based at North Ryde, you will take a role within the CX Team in designing, delivering, and scaling Boral's suite of customer-centric products.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for customer and user experience and enjoy utilising lean methodology to design and build effective technology. If you meet the following criteria please apply now!
- Proven experience with establishing user-centered design, human-centered design, and/or design thinking practices and techniques
- Demonstrated application of user-centered design across concepting, prototyping, detailed design, and testing
- Experience collaborating with front end developers to deliver innovative solutions
- Proven track record of designing innovative solutions-focused products that offer meaningful experiences for customers and users
- Excellent communication skills to ensure full buy-in to the vision
- Ability to design and develop the interactive component library and patterns that form part of the evolving design system
- Experience deciphering Customer Experience research material to identify opportunities for design solutions
- Demonstrated excellence in time management skills
What You Will Get in Return
The opportunity to help transform the Boral business by delivering new or enhancing existing Customer Experience applications at one of Australia’s most iconic brands, ultimately driving genuine customer and business value.
A working environment that is safe, supportive, and dynamic with a clear focus on continually encouraging and developing its people.
Boral welcomes applications from candidates keen to transform and enhance Boral’s customer experience.
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral has more than 16,000 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across 646 operating sites in 17 countries.