|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Outstanding opportunity to build and progress your career
- Be supported to learn and grow whilst developing the career you want
- Make your impact in a highly engaged team
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an opportunity for Associate to join the Group Treasury team and support the core functions of Group Treasury, drive enterprise results and maintain a strong balance sheet to support customers.
Day to Day, in this role you will undertake and support activities that support the following;
- Executing debt and capital requirements
- Liquidity management
- Managing interest rate and FX risk
- Transfer pricing
- External & Regulatory reporting
- Balance sheet & Liquidity modelling and analysis
- Risk Weighted Assets
- Profitability and Portfolio Management
As an Associate within Group Treasury, there are strong development prospects across teams, providing exposure and opportunities with Performance & Operations, Balance Sheet Management and Portfolio Management & IRRBB.
A critical part of the Bank, Group Treasury engages senior stakeholders including Risk Committees, the Board, Regulators, Debt Investors, Industry Bodies and Rating Agencies. As such you will possess knowledge of Treasury concepts & functions, strong stakeholder engagement & management skills and a sound understanding of risk management practices.
What you will bring
- Strong Analytical and financial reporting skills
- Strong numeracy and conceptual understanding of Treasury landscape
- Strong mathematical & analytical capability
- Familiarity with financial modelling
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex data and systems
- High attention to detail
- Drive to follow through activities end to end
- Keeps to hard deadlines with good time management
- >2 years of Financial Markets, Finance, Financial Reporting, Treasury experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification
Within the Group Treasury team, you will be part of Balance Sheet Analytics & Modelling, working to ensure the bank is enabled to maintain balance sheet strength and support our customers.
By joining NAB and our Finance team, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.