|Job Type:||Full Time|
Improving the customer experience is always a top priority for ING. We deliver innovative products which are at the forefront of digital banking in Australia and around the World. This product innovation is matched by our admired agile methodology, microservices architecture and modern technology stack. This is all underpinned by ING’s strategy, culture and values.
You’ll be part of our engineering testing teams and play a major part of what digital banking looks like for our customers in the future.
What are you going to do? You will be…
- Building fullstack testing solutions
- Designing reusable tests using Service Orientated Design principles
- Coaching and mentoring other engineers
- Championing effective adoption of continuous delivery methodology
- Influencing stakeholders and driving innovation with new tools
What are we looking for? Someone who has…
- Significant experience in manual and automated testing
- Focused on testing APIs and web applications
- Worked with Selenium (both C# and Java)
- Financial Services experience
- Strong stakeholder communication skills
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)