|Location:||Lane Cove West|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
Due to an internal promotion and the award of the NorthConnex Maintenance Contract we are now seeking a qualified Electrician. This is a great time to join a highly successful business that has built a trusted reputation on quality of service and work on a state-of-the-art tunnel.
This role will play a key part in emergent and planned works on the Civil/Structural assets and would suit individuals that would be able to adhere to a 4/4 roster.
- Licenced Electrician with a strong work ethic
- Ability to adhere to 4/4 roster and shift rotating work and work 12-hour shifts
- Experience in tolling or tunnel work is highly desirable
- Commitment to Quality outcomes with a focus on delivering in full and on time
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Brand new facilities and equipment
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" below and submit your application. For more information, please contact: Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0437 295 356
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.