|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is the largest private provider of public transport in Australia. We work closely with the community and our customers to deliver services for the city or region that extends beyond public transport. Through our unique knowledge and experience in passenger services, network design and smart cities, we provide transport solutions that meet evolving expectations and shape urban environments.
We are looking to hire multiple Passenger Service Assistants for an immediate start across our Adelaide train metro.
This is a fantastic opportunity as previous industry experience is not required. Keolis Downer will provide full training (fully paid) prior to your first day!
If you want to support the community, have a passion for customer service, a safe attitude towards operational effectiveness, are energetic and enjoy working with people then please apply now.
You will be responsible for delivering day-to-day effective and efficient public transport services including:
- Delivering “Think like a Passenger” customer service to ensure that customers enjoy a high level of punctuality, safety and reliability
- Provide advice to the public and customers on relevant aspects of the public transport system
- Perform operational activities for the safe working environment, including monitoring the access and integrity of the network, conducting customer surveys and load checks, assisting customers on all matters regarding the ticketing system, door management and right of way.
- Experience in providing rail passenger services - relevant qualifications will be highly regarded OR
- Demonstrated customer service in a safety sensitive environment
- Have a current driver’s licence
- Be willing to work shifts in accordance with a seven-day rotating roster over 365 days per year, including early mornings, nights, weekends and public holidays
How to Apply:
If you would like to be a part of an exciting organisation, delivering a world class passenger service in metropolitan Adelaide, please apply now via the APPLY NOW button. ( Note: we cannot accept applications directly via email)
For further information please contact: Susan Hutton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Keolis Downer culture encourages and rewards bright people who work effectively, deliver innovative value creation solutions to the business.