|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is the largest private provider of multimodal public transport in Australia. Our vision is to be the partner of choice for public transport authorities to support the development of more liveable cities and regions. We operate and integrate all transport modes and co-design mobility solutions that are safe, reliable, sustainable and adapted to the evolving needs of the community.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality Adelaide Metropolitan Passenger Train Services for the local South Australian market. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of customer service and further develop your career in public transport.
If you have a focussed approach to safety, are energetic and can bring an array of skills and knowledge to make Adelaide passenger train travel amongst the very best in the world, we have opportunities to train people as drivers available and are hiring now. We are an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply - Keolis Downer is willing to invest in your training and career development.
You will be responsible for delivering day-to-day effective and efficient public transport services including:
- the safe and efficient operation of railcars by performing train driving and associated duties in accordance with established rules and procedures
- providing excellence in customer service, ensuring customers receive a comfortable, reliable, safe, secure, timely and environmentally friendly means of transport
- proficiency in the operation of all classes of railcars, across all metropolitan lines in accordance with operating rules and regulations, policies and procedures and instructions encompassing industry guidelines
- maintaining a high level of on-time running.
Eligibility Criteria - to be eligible for this role, you must meet all the following criteria:
Keolis Downer is willing to provide you with comprehensive training, a competitive pay rate and attractive leave provisions. You will be trained to the highest standard to drive trains on the Adelaide Metro railway lines.
- Current unrestricted Class C drivers licence is mandatory
- Experience in heavy rail vehicle operations with skills that can be easily adapted to the Adelaide metropolitan rail network will be highly regarded
- Be willing to work shifts in accordance with a seven-day rotating roster over 365 days per year, including early mornings, nights, weekends and public holidays
- Enjoyment working in a team and providing customer focus
- Available to commence as soon as practical
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about trains, are willing to be trained as a train driver and you would like to be part of an exciting organisation delivering a world class passenger service in metropolitan Adelaide, this is the time to apply for this great opportunity please click "Apply now" and follow the instructions.
For further information or to apply please contact:
Please note: Applications will not be accepted via email
Jessica Graham - Recruitment Business Partner - Jessica.Graham@downergroup.com
The successful candidate will be required to complete a full Pre-Employment CAT1 medical, including drug and alcohol screening, and an Australian Federal Police check prior to commencement.
The Keolis Downer culture encourages and rewards bright people who work effectively, deliver innovative value creation solutions to the business.