|Job Type:||Full Time|
Established over 20 years ago, we pioneered specialty finance, offering flexible monetary solutions previously not available from incumbent financial institutions. Today we are a group with many brands (e.g., MoneyPlace, Mike Pero, LNS and others) and a clear purpose to help Australians and New Zealanders get financial and achieve their goals.
About the Role
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to implement and enhance tech solutions to enable our staff members to easily perform their roles. This involves supporting our teams along with building and maintaining solutions to achieve our ambitious goals! We work in an agile environment where improvement suggestions are welcomed and teams are empowered to make decisions. You will play an integral part of decision making and uplift of our technology.
- Scope, plan and implement new tech solutions
- Act as an escalation point for support requests
- Understand and resolve root cause issues
- Use scripting skills and automation to streamline processes
- Deliver delightful customer experiences, providing operational support of all systems utilised by the group and its business partners
- Provide well considered recommendations to uplift our technology
- Assist team to configure, install, and support devices, printers, monitors, and other peripherals
- Support and create systems that promote customer self-service
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn and get stuck into things
- Flexible to work across support and projects and help colleagues
- Love solving problems
- Passionate about engaging with peers so we all learn together
- Experience working with all Microsoft technologies within a corporate environment, including; Windows Server, Windows 10, Office 365, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012, Virtualisation Technologies (VMware, Nutanix AHV)
- Experience with Anti-Virus and cyber security
- Experience with Cloud Technologies; InTune, Skype for Business, Mimecast, Sharepoint Online, MS Teams
Why Join the Liberty Group?
We are thrilled to be 2019 finalists in the Australian Employer of Choice and HR Team of the Year Awards – we will never be finished making Liberty the best place to work. We believe it’s the little extras that can make a big difference in helping our team meet their needs. There’s more to working at Liberty than just great financial rewards - we provide access to a large number of great benefits such as:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Internal Pride Network
- Corporate casual dress
- Wellness perks including, free counselling, yoga and meditation classes, flu vaccinations, health-checks, massages, gym subsidy and more
- EOY and EOFY parties
- KidsCo school holiday program (Melbourne only)
- Monthly social events
- Access to online development courses
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships.
At Liberty, we celebrate people bringing their most genuine and authentic selves to work and we’re incredibly proud of the diverse and inclusive culture we’ve built. We’re living this commitment through our gender equality, disability, LGTBIQ+, mental health and religious and cultural initiatives. As we work towards helping people get financial, we acknowledge and value the contribution of indigenous Australians, Torres Strait Islanders and other cultural minority communities.
We are a community of collaborative, innovative and dedicated lifelong learners who grow, inspire and achieve amazing things together. As we continue to push boundaries and reshape finance, we welcome motivated doers to join our team and make our goals a reality.
Liberty Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected class.
We strive for diversity and inclusion within our workforce and deliver a number of initiatives for our community. We are proud to be endorsed by Work180 and a certified B Corporation.
To email your application please click the "Apply Now" button below.