|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Software Developer
Who Are We?
Established over 20 years ago, we pioneered specialty finance, offering flexible monetary solutions previously not available from incumbent financial institutions. Today we are a group with many brands (MoneyPlace, Mike Pero, LNS and others) and a clear purpose to help Australians and New Zealanders get financial and achieve their goals.
About the role:
Our Developers are involved in the user experience from inception through to delivery and beyond. We encourage our devs to engage directly with our customers and stakeholders so we can look to garnish a deep understanding of their motivations to create personalised, and seamless solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Enhancing and maintaining our market leading, award winning systems and applications
- Working with an iterative approach whilst validating our learning to ensure we are solving the problem!
- Providing strong technical analysis
- Demonstrating efficient coding and practical application of architectural patterns
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative self-empowered environment where everyone’s opinion is valued
- Actively participating in all parts of the agile process, ceremonies and rituals
So how do I know this is for me?
- Outgoing, curious and enthusiastic approach to learning on the job
- You are customer obsessed, with a drive to get to the core of the problem to solve!
- Excited about both front and back end
- You understand how to build simple, scalable and reliable solutions
- Data/metric driven
- Strong backend .NET skills
- Cloud experience (delivery and support)
- Experience with Agile and Lean environments
- Functional programming skills, CQRS, Domain Driven Design, event sourcing, understanding of micro services and TDD are all desirable but not mandatory
- You are looking for a supportive and fun environment where diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities are part of the company DNA!
We offer a collaborative, sociable and inclusive work environment with ongoing support and training. Our teams are empowered to decide on the way they want to work and use the technology that will best deliver their outcomes. We are dedicated to developing our staff to provide a rewarding career.
Some of our awesome perks:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Internal Pride Network
- Corporate casual dress
- Wellness perks including, free counselling, yoga and meditation classes, flu vaccinations, health-checks, massages, gym subsidy and more
- EOY and EOFY parties
- KidsCo school holiday program
- Monthly social events
- Fantastic growth and career progression opportunities
- Access to online development courses
- Free fruit, barista-quality coffee and monthly themed lunches
www.liberty.com.au | www.libfin.co.nz
Liberty Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected class.
We strive for diversity and inclusion within our workforce and deliver a number of initiatives for our community. We are proud to be endorsed by Work180 and a certified B Corporation.