|Job Type:||Full Time|
Due to significant growth and secured workload for 3Waters across Dunedin for the next 6 years!!!! We have two very exciting opportunities to come on board as a Senior Contract Manager – 3Waters and as a Contract Manager. We welcome all applicants with civil construction capability, and in particular, we are interested in those with a 3 Waters background.
About the role
In these key leadership roles, and as part of our Transport Services team, you’ll be alongside the Construction Manager and Regional Manager in delivering on our strategy for Otago. Mentor, communicator and organised extraordinaire are just some of the job titles you will hold. Day to day you will be doing (and not limited too)…
- Ensuring our team has an unwavering focus on zero harm
- Building on our already strong relationships with our clients and delivering as promised, every time
- Growing the team, and our capability – how? You say? By providing clear and positive leadership
- Collaborate with the Construction Manager to retain and enhance current business and develop capability to deliver on new business opportunities
- Lead and provide support across the operational teams to deliver successful outcomes
You’ll need to have a proven record of putting people first through providing decisive and inclusive leadership to your teams and the wider business plus have a:
- Strategic planning skills, focused on delivering BAU with excellence whilst growing our market
- Strong communication skills including the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Demonstrated capability in regards to financial and performance management
- Extensive construction experience in delivering contracts including demonstrated capability in commercial acumen, project controls, programme management and resource planning.
A role with us can enable you to develop and enhance your skills and experience. This is a great opportunity for you to join our diverse and inclusive culture and be part of a great team thriving in a collaborative fast-paced environment. We will reward you with a competitive remuneration package, flexible working arrangements, great training and ongoing development, and the opportunity to advance your career within our organisation.
How to apply
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then register your interest at www.downercareers.co.nz reference 574631.
Downer NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Downer, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.