|Job Type:||Full Time|
Keolis Downer is the largest private provider of multimodal public transport in Australia, New Zealand and the southern hemisphere. Our vision is to be the partner of choice for public transport authorities to support the development of more liveable cities and regions. We operate and integrate all transport modes and co-design mobility solutions that are safe, reliable, sustainable and adapted to the evolving needs of the community.
Keolis Downer is committed to providing the highest quality Adelaide Metropolitan Passenger SA Train Services for the local South Australian market. This is a great time to join an industry leader who has built a trusted reputation on the quality of customer service and further develop your career in public transport solutions.
If you have a focussed approach to safety, are energetic and can bring an array of skills and knowledge to make Adelaide passenger train travel amongst the very best in the world, we have driver jobs available and are hiring now.
You will be responsible for delivering day-to-day effective and efficient public transport services including:
- the safe and efficient operation of railcars by performing train driving and associated duties in accordance with established rules and procedures
- providing excellence in customer service, ensuring customers receive a comfortable, reliable, safe, secure, timely and environmentally friendly means of transport
- proficiency in the operation of all classes of railcars, across all metropolitan lines in accordance with operating rules and regulations, policies and procedures and instructions encompassing industry guidelines
- maintaining a high level of on-time running
Eligibility Criteria - to be eligible for this role, you must meet all the following criteria:
- A Certificate IV in Train Driving is mandatory
- Current unrestricted Class C drivers licence is mandatory
- Proven current experience driving suburban trains or equivalent experience in heavy rail vehicle operations with skills that can be easily adapted to the Adelaide metropolitan rail network
- Be willing to work shifts in accordance with a seven-day rotating roster over 365 days per year, including early mornings, nights, weekends and public holidays
- Qualified in the designated modules relating to safe train working practices
- Enjoyment working in a team and providing customer focus
- Available to commence in January 2021
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about trains, are willing to be trained as a train driver and you would like to be part of an exciting organisation delivering a world class passenger service in metropolitan Adelaide, this is the time to apply for this great opportunity please click "Apply now" and follow the instructions.
For further information or to apply please contact:
Please note: Applications will not be accepted via email
Jess Graham - Talent and Sourcing Business Partner Jessica.Graham@Downergroup.com
The Keolis Downer culture encourages and rewards bright people who work effectively, deliver innovative value creation solutions to the business.