|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Melbourne CBD based role
- Suits an experienced finance professional with previous banking experience
About the role:
The purpose of this role is to prospect for, attract and win profitable customer relationships through building quality relationships within the third party broker network. The target market will be mid-market, SME and health segment clients and placement of deals will be within the BOQ Business and BOQ Specialist teams, any stand-alone generic residential lending will be referred to the BOQ Retail network.
- You are distinguished from your peers due to your well-developed relationship management experience and passion for exceeding client expectations
- Demonstrate previous working with brokers specifically in commercial banking
- Always maintain a professional approach at all times, be able to communicate strongly and openly to both individuals and groups
- Think outside the square and have exceptional stakeholder engagement capability
- Be a self-directed, motivated team player who is passionate about providing a better BOQS experience.
- Degree in Finance, Business or relevant discipline desirable but not essential
- Strong knowledge of the Business Lending, in particular analysis of complex financial statements
- Strong knowledge of the bank's general banking operations
- Strong knowledge the commercial market and competitors’ products Ability to identify acceptable lending risk to the Bank and to maximize profit from transactions
- Demonstrated experience of building, maintaining and utilizing successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to influences across the organization.
At BOQ we support our people to be their best! We are passionate about providing opportunities for you to grow and develop your career with us. We value integrity, place empathy at the core of everything we do, and are committed to re-imagining banking for our customers, shareholders and our people. We are proud to back Australian businesses.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced! It’s our people that help us achieve and make things possible
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.