Operating in a highly competitive and dynamic financial services environment, QSuper manages around $113 billion in funds for over 585,000 members and is committed to working with our members so they can feel more confident they are making the best choices for their situation. QSuper Limited and QInvest Limited are ultimately owned by the QSuper Board of Trustees.
The QSuper Group has approximately 1,200 employees, and our culture is one where "members are at the heart of everything we do". Our employees bring this culture to life by behaving in line with our unique values which ensures our success through our actions every day.
We have a newly created opportunity for an Acquisition and Lead Generation Specialist to join the Employer & Business Development team on a 6-month fixed-term basis.
As an Acquisition & Lead Generation Specialist you will engage with prospective employers to educate, guide, influence and provide them with a deeper understanding of the value that QSuper can offer their business as a potential default.
You will work across multiple outbound campaigns operating simultaneously and will leverage your knowledge of QSuper services with needs-based solutions and relationship building techniques tailored to sales activity. You will be responsive to prospective employer needs and proactive in educating them on the value of reviewing their current superfund and comparing this to QSuper's offer. Problem solving on the go, you will always seek to make the most of an opportunity, to make a difference and create referrals.
At QSuper, we value flexible working arrangements, however we understand flexibility is not the same for everyone. We're open to a conversation about what flexibility means for you, which may include the opportunity to work from home or flexible hours.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
The ideal Acquisition & Lead Generation Specialist will demonstrate some, or most of the below:
- Demonstrated experience in outbound sales engagement within a high-volume customer service or Member Services environment. Preference will be applied to individuals with a history of B2B relationship building and Lead generation
- Demonstrated influencing and negotiation skills with a professional approach, and an ability to overcome resistance
- Demonstrated experience in the use and application of Windows based applications and general management information systems. Experience working with customer management systems and databases is a requirement
- Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to diagnose scenarios and provide meaningful solutions
- Strong numeracy ability and high attention to detail is mandatory
- RG146 compliance is required
At QSuper we are proud to champion respect and we value diversity amongst our employees to support an inclusive workplace. We are passionate about selecting talented people based on their qualifications, capabilities and experience relevant to the role.
What you do today inspires tomorrow
Click on the 'Apply' button and follow the prompts. The closing date for applications is Sunday, 29 November 2020.
Please note, owing to a high volume of applications, QSuper reserves the right to close the applicant portal ahead of this deadline if necessary.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact those candidates that are short-listed for interview.
We choose to deal with you directly and have not engaged an agency for this opportunity, so if you're interested, please apply.