|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
- Salary packaging - to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Buy and sell leave - purchase up to 6 weeks of extra annual leave.
- Subsidised professional qualifications
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word.
What will your typical day look like?
- Help build our award winning SAP Manufacturing practice
- Prepare for and lead client facing workshops
- Understand the best-practice scope & be able to talk to clients in adopting these
- Design, build, test and deploy SAP Manufacturing solutions
- Viewed as subject matter expert on a suite of modules and related business processes; Identified as an expert go-to person within Consulting and client.
- Leading highly skill Senior and Junior Project teams
- Applies Deloitte tools and methodologies to design, configure, build, and test application functionality
- Leverages experience with multiple package modules to develop and maintain relationships with vendor's sales staff
About the Team
Deloitte's Enterprise Application SAP practice helps clients solve complex business issues by combining process and industry knowledge with deep expertise in enabling technologies and packaged software and this team is expanding rapidly.
We are seeking a talented SAP Manufacturing Manager to become a critical member of Deloitte's growing SAP practice. This role will be at Manager or Senior Manager level and will require you to work on client sites, supporting them throughout the whole project life cycle from Design to Go Live.
Outside of your client facing and advisory work, you will also play a pivotal role in shaping the future of Deloitte's SAP practice. We are looking for leaders of the future, and we offer training to ensure every Consultant has the potential to make it to the top. As an organisation we continue to grow faster than our rivals by continually challenging what we do and how we do it.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone with:
- Min 8 years' experience with SAP PP/QM/PPDS
- Capability to lead design, build, testing and deployment for a 6-8 manufacturing team with deep technical and functional experience.
- Must have solid client engagement skills/expertise.
- Domain expertise in Manufacturing - preferably within a Industrial Products or Mining environment and experience with MES and SAP IBP integrations
- SAP Certification
- Strong communication & presentation skills - both written and verbal - and the ability to lead a team
- A strong belief in our values
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career goals, we'd like to hear from you. Click 'Apply now' below to submit you application. Please note we do not accept CV applications via email.