|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role
This is a terrific opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant (PA) to support multiple GMs, by providing a high level of organisational, administrative and advisory support. The role is pivotal in ensuring the office is highly efficient and effective, allowing the GMs to focus on achieving the bank’s key technology and operational objectives and obligations and managing a sizeable and fast paced agenda.
While supporting the GMs, this role will interact with a broad group of stakeholders including NAB’s senior leaders, across the teams that support them, including other areas of Technology & Operations and with key external and industry stakeholders.
- Pro-active planning, prioritisation and management of the GM’s time and diary appointments to enable focus on delivering strategic objectives and business goals.
- Be accountable for ensuring that the GM is fully supported with key deliverables including: day to day diary and People/SAP management.
- Plan, coordinate and support the delivery of meetings and workshops.
- Complete administrative work including travel logistics, processing and monitoring of expenses and invoice payments, maintaining currency of organisation charts etc.
- Represent the GM in a highly professional manner to internal and external stakeholders.
- Event Management – arrange forums for internal and external stakeholders, including hosting of external operational bodies.
You will be a resilient and confident individual with strong communication skills and a superior level of organisational ability. You must have the communication skills to handle interactions with the offices of the Group Executives. You are a motivated self-starter who can work autonomously and has substantial experience in a similar role.
You can therefore demonstrate:
- Outstanding stakeholder management experiences with the ability to liaise, interact, and communicate effectively with senior and executive management.
- Previous well demonstrated experience in supporting senior business leaders.
- Exceptional ability handing highly confidential matters.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong collaborative style with the ability to exercise sound judgement.
- First class time management, organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Intermediate-Advanced Word, Excel and Power Point skills.
- A natural style of connecting with people and building great relationships.
The role will require a professional and confident communicator with the ability to liaise and field phone calls from senior internal and external stakeholders and a natural awareness of the critical level of confidentiality required for this area of the business.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we are keen to hear from you! Please note, candidate screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.