Some careers have more impact than others.
We’re looking for progressive minds who are driven, perceptive and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with our customers and who will work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes market leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay/benefits and support when you return to work, wellness days and wellbeing programs as well as a highly flexible workplace culture.
Wealth and Personal Banking leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
As a result of our recent success and expansion, our Third Party Channels team is hiring for a new Partnership Manager. This role will report to the National Partnership Manager and will be responsible for optimising HSBC’s market position and delivering a best in class broker experience.
Your main responsibilities will include
- Optimise HSBC Third Party Channels market position and share
- Increase broker performance and deepen their relationship with HSBC
- Conduct training and accreditation with new and existing brokers (Broker Groups)
- Understand the growth strategies of HSBC’s strategic partners and work closely with them to identify and develop future business opportunities
- Pro-actively promote HSBC through regular broker reviews and engagement
- Be the point of contact for all HSBC related matters, including product, credit and operations knowledge
- Ensure adherence to HSBC’s process and procedures