|Location:||Kalgoorlie - Boulder|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Assist Services Business Unit is seeking to engage a Zero Harm Manager to support our Goldfields operations. Being Kalgoorlie based at our Regional office we believe this role will appeal to an innovative and forward thinking Zero Harm professional who will support and care for our people in their success to deliver to our customers.
You will be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of the Downer Safety Management System in accordance with Company Policies at all Downer project sites in the Goldfields Region which include remote locations and Asset Management locations.
- Tertiary qualifications in HSE Management, business, risk or equivalent;
- Solid experience in developing, implementing and auditing HSE Management Systems and processes;
- Experience in Maintenance / Industrial Services would be highly desirable but not essential;
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation, standards, Downer policies, procedures and systems to ensure compliance;
- Ability to engage, communicate and establish relationship with various stakeholder including client and regulatory bodies;
- Highly collaborative approach;
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate, influence and implement strategic change;
- Analytical skills supported by advanced level of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to produce high quality documents and reports;
- Oversee all on-site activities of the HSE Coordinators during services performed throughout shutdowns, outages and minor capital worksCoordinate investigations of incidents that occur on site and possess proven competence as Lead Investigator (ICAM);
- Provide guidance and advice to Leadership Team to ensure safety compliance across operation sites;
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work on some of Australia’s most exciting projects, in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges;
- Collaborate in an open culture where sound values and dedicated people come together for greater results;
- Thrive in a people-driven company that fosters a culture of strong work-life balance and provide opportunities to learn and grow within a diverse organisation;
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm, making safety a core part of everything we do;
- Highly competitive remuneration
If you are committed, talented and enthusiastic, we welcome your application for this key role.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
For more information contact: Tracy Snyman – email@example.com
We respectfully do not require the assistance of agencies for this role thank you.