|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Functional Area: IT
Location: Sydney, Australia
Work Rights: AU/NZ Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
Travel: up to 10%
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are growing our ICT Security Team! Ericsson has a team of security specialists supporting the business by setting the strategic direction for Information Security, IT Security, Privacy, Solution Security, and Corporate Security domains. The team provides support and guidance to all units across Ericsson.
This role has overall responsibility for ensuring that the market area (MA) maintains order and uniformity in our IT environments in line with Group Policies and Directives. This position acts as the advisor to the Regional Ericsson Leadership Team with regards to Information Security.
- Ensure Ericsson Security Strategy is implemented throughout the MA
- Act as a liaison between Group Security, IT Security, and Product Security in questions relating to Information/Cyber Security priorities and Security Investigations and
- Act as liaison with hosted functions from a MA perspective in questions related to security
- Ensure Information Security virtual resources are utilised in an efficient way cross MA
- Participate in the development of the global ISMS and support the ISMS implementation in the MA
- Ensure relevant ISMS/ISO27k controls are implemented and where applicable ensure the statement of applicability (SoA) is documented
- Develop and maintain MA wide steering documents, processes, tools, and templates for Information security.
- Support and coordinate the handling of the critical issues by the customer, partner, or internal information security incidents
- Supervise the market requirements on international information security standards and drive initiatives for alignment and requests for certifications
- Represent MAs and engage in activities to raise information security awareness with MAs and the ICT market space. Also, participate in relevant assessments and audits as needed
- Coordinate with the other cross MA Security disciplines to ensure unified Ways of Working throughout the MA and responsible for Information Security training and awareness in the MA
To be successful in the role the requirements are:
- Knowledge in Ericsson Security Policies, Directives and Instructions & knowledge of Ericsson business environment
- Extensive educational and hands-on work experience in IT and Information Security
- Working knowledge of Information Security related standards and regulation, including ISO/IEC 27001, 22301, PCI, Data Privacy Legislation, SOC
- Experience in a security leadership role
- Security and Risk Management training/certifications or equivalent experience
- Ability to communicate and collaborate successfully
- Problem-solving skills, results-oriented, and a good teammate
- Experience in customer presentations and negotiations
- Proficient in English (verbal and written)
What's in it for you!
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Ericsson Australia Employee Benefits
- Wellness: Ericsson Australia offers a variety of programs crafted to support your physical and emotional wellbeing
- Paid Time Off: We encourage all employees to switch off to recuperate and recharge through paid time off.
- Work Conditions: If you are looking to find better work / life balance, speak to us about flexible work arrangements**
- Employee Discounts: We offer employees access to discounted health insurance, groceries and entertainment through our partner providers.
- Employee Development: Working at Ericsson gives you access to Degreed, an integrated learning platform where you can learn, upskill, develop and measure your skills.
- Awards: Ericsson values dedication, and we regularly recognise employee commitment through award programs i.e. service awards and peer recognition
** please speak to your recruiter.
Every year, more than 10 000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture. Great Place to Work® Institute’s methodology is recognized as rigorous and objective and is considered as the gold standard for defining great workplaces across business, academia and government organizations. Ericsson Australia has been Great Place to Work Certified™ in 2020.
Ericsson Australia has been endorsed as a WORK180 Employer for Women in 2020. WORK180 is an advocate for working women, who provide job applicants with a transparent directory of endorsed employers who support diversity, inclusion and equality.
Ericsson Australia has also been awarded WORK180 Flex Able Certification in 2020 after an evidence-based audit to ensure we have the cultural, structural and technological enablers in place to allow genuine flexible work arrangements to flourish.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID 19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Job Segment: Information Security, Information Technology, IT Manager, Corporate Security, Technology, Security