|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Analyst - Marketing Analytics - Endeavour X
- Join Endeavour Group’s newly established data and analytics team
- Work on a wide range of high impact projects
- Alphington location, with WFH flexibility
Endeavour has established a new data and analytics capability to deliver on our ambition to be a customer and insight led organisation. This team is charged with empowering Endeavour Drinks to create the best experiences for our customers & team through data and insights.
Within Endeavour the Analytics team are commercial business partners and advisors who understand the business’ strategic direction and needs and collaborate to ensure robust product and customer data for advanced analytics and reporting. We are expanding the team, and looking for someone who can deliver analytics to measure and optimise our ecomm and paid marketing channels.
As part of the analytics team, you will also be able to leverage the capability that exists across the other team members. By developing strong relationships, shared ways of working and leveraging the skills of the team we aim to build a strong analytics capability and embed data and insight into the business.
About the role:
The senior analyst will be working across a wide range of projects to evaluate the effectiveness of our ATL marketing activity and will also be responsible for leading, coaching and developing more junior team members as well as sharing approaches and best practices across the Endeavour data and analytics chapters.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership and best practice marketing and ecomm analytics strategies across Endeavour owned properties
- Produce data, analytics and insights from disparate data sources across Endeavour drinks, including Adobe, GCP, Azure and other proprietary databases.
- Assist in the development of test and learn experiments to drive key organisational initiatives
- Providing both ongoing and ad hoc reporting, analysis and insights in a timely manner
- Enable the business to improve the efficiency of marketing and the effectiveness of our channels through the use of data and insights
- Sharing approaches and best practices across the Endeavour data and analytics chapters
- Work within team norms, standards and procedures to provide consistency across the business
- Establish credible relationships with business stakeholders.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced analyst with the ability to support and drive great team dynamics as part of a newly established team in the business.
Communication skills are critical to this role; you will have the ability to translate complicated analytics methods and results into plain language, both in speaking and writing, and work with a wide range of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- 5+ years experience in a digital or retail business or marketing agency with experience in data, analytics or insights
- Demonstrated capability in developing analytics and insight and communicating this to stakeholders to improve customer satisfaction and business outcomes.
- Experience working across at least 2 relevant areas: digital analytics, marketing analytics, analytics development, data development, CRO, reporting, data visualisation, insight delivery
- Experience in auditing and improving analytics setup
- Demonstrable ability to build collaborative relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders within analytics chapters and across cross functional squads
- Ability to prioritise multiple concurrent pieces of work and deliver to agreed milestones whilst communicating any changes in scope or timelines
- Demonstrable marketing, ecom or sales analytics experience.
- Proven experience of continuously improving individual outputs and contributing to the aim of the team to do the same.
- Experience working in an agile organisation or with agile technology teams.
Our family of leading brands is well respected and highly visible throughout Australia, New Zealand and the world; from Dan Murphy’s, our market leading destination drinks merchant, to our local convenience offering at BWS, and our Cellarmasterwines and Langtons businesses with each of them commanding a leadership position in their respective category.
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!