|Job Type:||Full Time|
As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customers with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions designed to make owning and operating equipment as easy, profitable and safe as possible.
Due to recent growth in our organisation, we are seeking an experienced Forecasting Officer to join our team. This role is required to work closely with internal stakeholders ensuring forecasting data is correctly entered into the forecasting system and provide insight and operational visibility to areas of the business to support business activities and capitalise on growth opportunities.
This role will act as the key point of contact and subject matter expert of the forecasting system for all internal stakeholder enquiries and requires someone with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills.
This is a full time 12 month fixed term contract.
What we offer:
- Join a sociable and interactive high performing team
- Access to our premium onsite training facility
- Flexible working arrangements – work from home 2 days per week
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts on Health Insurance and other products including Apple and JB-Hi Fi
- Refer a friend program – earn up to $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Demonstrated experience in a Data Analyst role interpreting data
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience working with Power BI
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
- A team player mentality
- Experience working in a Mining or Construction organisation in a similar role highly desirable
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.