|Location:||New South Wales|
We are seeking Expressions of Interest from experienced Tradespeople and Semi-Skilled Candidates to join our Casual Pool for upcoming shutdown work in NSW.
Based in the Hunter Valley, the first shutdown will commence early March 2021 until approximately June 2021.
To be successful considered for this role, you will have:
- Previous Power Station experience – essential
- Air Heater experience – desirable for tradespeople & riggers
- Current nationally recognised Confined Space certification, or willingness to obtain
- Full working rights within Australia
We are seeking Expressions of Interest from:
- Mechanical Fitters
- Riggers – Intermediate or Advanced preferred
- Alimak Operators – HP ticket & rigging competency required
- Confined Space Hole Watchers
WHAT WE OFFER
- Casual employment with overtime hours
- A chance to join a dynamic and successful business
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
PLEASE NOTE – We do not accept applications via email, please submit your online application via below link. For technical queries, please contact email@example.com
Please attach a current resume with your application and ensure your Point of Hire/contact details are up to date in the system.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.