|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Cybersecurity Solutions Designer will have demonstrated experience and comprehensive knowledge of key tasks on a large high visibility IT program. The candidate must be able to demonstrate sound knowledge in security solution and technical design in one or more domains such as:
- Identity and Access Management;
- Cloud Security (include containerised/micro-services platform);
- Security Risk and Compliance such as PSPF/ISM;
- Development of a security design that incorporates a multi-faceted and multidisciplinary security approach to compliment the reference and technical security architecture.
- Ability to develop and convey the fitment of cyber security solution/capability under a digital transformation program.
- Analysis, Design and develop security designs for cloud and hybrid systems.
- Based on business requirements, design and implement security solution that will allow those requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk and with appropriate security controls present to achieve and maintain security and compliance posture.
- Present and support delivery of security solution during development and implementation of the overall digital solution.
- Supports the Accenture project team, focused on delivering transformative digital capabilities, by enabling security related accelerated decision responses for recommended business and technical changes that are presented as options to the client's highest governance body.
- Provides consistent security updates of governance decisions to the change management team to drive any new direction throughout the enterprise.
- Develop security solution design and governance artefacts. Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing and fielding Security architectures and/or engineering.
- Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (secure software development, data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security)
- Experience performing threat modelling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
- Experience with enterprise security solution design and working as part of a cross functional team to implement solutions. Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge, experience, and past performance with the following tasks:
- Experience architecting security solutions to safeguard network, infrastructure, data, and applications, and APIs.
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management solutions with insight into industry best practices for Public Key Infrastructure, Authentication, Authorization, and Access Control.
- Deep understanding of Defense in Depth Strategies to address dynamic threats.
- Experience in Security Solution Review and Assessment (include Risk and Compliance)
- Experience in Security Assurance / Secure-SDLC processes in an agile environment
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day. We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act. We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs. Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Divya Dua is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.