|Location:||New South Wales|
We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Diploma Qualified Advanced Educator to become a part of our welcoming and supportive team at Uniting Kids Care Springwood Early Learning.
Educating children from 2 - 5 years of age, you will bring with you your positive interactions with children and passion for inclusive early childhood practice and social justice.
Our team and broader community have grown and learnt together and we aim to continue this ethos through welcoming new Diploma Qualified Educator that will bring their ideas and drive, to ensure we continue to thrive.
This full time 12 month contract Educator position would suit those not afraid to get on the children’s level and engage in play to provide both the support and hands on activities that children need to thrive.
On offer here:
- Be a key part of the service and lead the delivery of quality education.
- Challenge your skills and further your career in a leading NFP organisation.
- Have access to a mix of purpose built spaces to facilitate activities.
- Work for an organisation that has a positive impact both on our clients and the communities in which they live.
What do I need to succeed?
- Diploma in Early Learning or related with relevant work experience.
- Sound developmental knowledge and experience for observing, recording and planning
- Understanding of Children’s Services Regulations, National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework
As an organisation, Uniting celebrates our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe.