|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success.
Our Splunk Family are a focused and collaborative bunch spanning functions across sales, customer success, support, marketing and corporate functions. We love to work as a team, celebrate success and learn from our losses. We have a great team culture with end of quarter celebrations, volunteering activities and a culture based on respect, transparency and always doing the right thing!
Splunk is searching for a Field Marketing Specialist (6 month contract) with a demonstrated track record of managing and delivering marketing programs on time, and on budget. You will also be comfortable with changing priorities and responsibilities. In this role you will influence success of our Australia/New Zealand region. As our organization changes and grows, you will lead the way in developing programs to help generate pipeline and accelerate customer adoption. This is a great opportunity for an eager Field Marketer interested in jumping on board with one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world!
- Work with the ANZ Field Marketing Manager to execute regional marketing plans aligned to sales priorities and revenue targets
- Deliver integrated marketing programs to drive pipeline growth and customer loyalty with customer and prospect organizations. Programs include Splunk led events, third party event sponsorships, executive events, hands-on workshops and more to showcase customer success and demonstrate the value of Splunk to support new customer acquisition and expansion
- C-level campaigns: Programs to create/accelerate opportunities and position Splunk as an Industry Innovator
- Understand the market trends in the region and customize programs as needed
- Communicate all marketing plans, activities and report program results consistently to sales
- Track program results, measure program success, and report metrics via SFDC
- Cross collaborate with marketing channels – partner marketing, product marketing, online, social, customer references and others to integrate field programs into customer buyer’s journey
- Minimum of 5 years marketing, preferably field marketing experience
- Minimum 3 years marketing in B2B software
- Passion for learning, passion for new and emerging technology trends
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Eloqua to plan online, offline and email campaigns and track effectiveness
- Superior Event management skills
- A good eye for editing and proofreading
- Ability to hit aggressive deadlines while delivering quality work
- Ability to influence others in a cross-functional team
Education: Degree in Business, Marketing or similar preferred
- Current Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader SIEM
- Named one of the “Best Places to Work” 10 years running
- Named in LinkedIn’s “Top Companies 2019: Where the U.S. wants to work now”
- Named in Deloitte Technology Fast 500 - 2018
- Named in Forbes 2018 World’s Best Employers
Are you looking for an incredible place to work that celebrates innovation, leadership and creativity? Please contact us. Splunk offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. When you join Splunk you'll be working with a team of smart people who are as passionate about our products as our customers' success.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.